What is DJI's Enterprise Shield Service Plan?
Similar to DJI's "DJI Care Refresh" for consumer level drones and DJI products, DJI Enterprise Shield is the first comprehensive coverage plan of its kind that covers DJI’s trusted line of enterprise products, providing broad accident coverage, repair and replacement services, free shipping and rapid delivery, and the option to share coverage across a fleet of enterprise products.
DJI Enterprise Shield is available in two tiers (Enterprise Shield Basic & Enterprise Shield Plus) and protects a variety of DJI Enterprise products including the Matrice 200 Series drones and the Zenmuse Z30, X4S, X5S, XT and XT2 payloads. It provides coverage for one year from activation and covers a broad range of situations including those caused by pilot error, signal interference, and water damage. Enterprise Shield is available for DJI customers in the United States, Canada, and Mainland China. Enterprise Shield only provides services in the country or region where it is purchased.
Enterprise Shield Basic covers two product replacements for damaged DJI drones and payloads (with the exception of XT and XT2) covered by the plan within the one-year coverage period, at a small corresponding fixed fee. Free two-way ground shipping is used when sending products in for replacement. Replacement products issued under Enterprise Shield Basic meet new product performance and reliability standards. Once payment for Enterprise Shield Basic coverage is made, you can enjoy up to two replacements within your coverage period. Each replacement requires a small additional replacement fee.
Enterprise Shield Plus covers unlimited repair services and product replacements to damaged drones and payloads within the coverage amount selected by the customer. Free two-way overnight shipping is used to send operators a new product in exchange for their damaged product. The plan also covers free repair services for DJI’s Zenmuse XT and Zenmuse XT2 thermal camera payloads. DJI will provide operators with the option to use a replacement device on loan for these payloads while their original product is under repair. Enterprise Shield Plus also provides the option to share coverage across multiple DJI products, helping commercial drone operators protect an entire fleet using one plan.
- Product replacement fee: Once payment for Enterprise Shield Plus is made, no additional repair costs are required within the scope of the coverage amount for service within coverage period. Enterprise Shield Plus has no deductible.
- Logistics and taxes: If your area is not within the coverage of Enterprise Shield Basic when using this service plan, DJI will cover logistic fees for your device to be shipped to the coverage area within your country. DJI does not cover the postage fees and taxes incurred from shipping to the customer’s area. DJI is entitled to refuse to provide service for circumstances not meeting the above conditions.
- Enterprise Shield Plus coverage amount refers to the value stated in the signed service agreement contract. Please check the amount of coverage purchased in the service agreement. Under no circumstances can the repair or replacement fee under Enterprise Shield Plus exceed the coverage amount. Any costs exceeding the coverage amount will not be covered by DJI.
- When accumulated repair or replacement fees for your DJI drone reaches the coverage amount, it should be considered that DJI has completely fulfilled its obligations under this Enterprise Shield Plus Service Agreement and the Enterprise Shield Plus service is thus terminated.
- Enterprise Shield Plus Shared Coverage is only available for drones or payloads (covered by Enterprise Shield Plus) that are activated and bound at the time of purchase.
- Current models eligible for coverage amount sharing under Enterprise Shield Plus include: Matrice 200, Matrice 210, Matrice 210 RTK, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse X4S and Zenmuse X5S, Zenmuse XT, and Zenmuse XT2.
- Coverage amounts cannot be shared with any other models.